August Roll Call

HDN2WDW August 25-September 2. Staying at CBR

Wow, that is interesting! Had you started a UK chat then? Looks like Duchess & Megloves mickey might be flying out the same day as me :smile:

Hi Sally - no UK chat, but see lots when someone starts a thread asking where people live.

Just decided on this trip in June! Going 1st wk of August, staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. 1st time off site, but looking forward to the extra space!

Is there a MM share group that I can jump in, or am I too late?

We will be there 8/2-8/11 staying at Poly and then CS with my DH and DS for DS’s first trip.

Just received notification of Magic Bands’ shipment! Six nights at Beach Club starting the 17th of August.

Aug 20-31 at POFQ

1 Like

August 25 - September 1. First time @ WL. Kids still don’t know and we’ll keep it that way until right before.

2 Likes

We will be there 8/26 - 9/2 then off to US/IOA from 9/2 - 9/5

1 Like

August 15th-18th staying at AoA. Taking my Mom, Sister, Cousin and her 3.5 year son. I couldn’t be more excited!

HDN2WDW August 25- September 2 staying @ CBR

how was it? Doing the same time and hotel this year (2017)!

Ignore this! Wrong year!
MK hours just changed from 9pm closing to 10pm for the last week of August. Just FYI.

We are going 11th August to 26th staying at OKW then 2 nights at Universal hotel also flying from Manchester can’t wait all ADR’s and FP sorted👍

Going 8/25 through 9/2.

Us too from Leicester in the U.K. NYC for 4 nights then down to The World. 10 days at POR. Can’t wait - won’t wait!

Hi. Brindley’s
How’d you get OKW - it has never come up once for us in over a year of checking. No availability at all.

Hi Stu007,
I booked this 18 months ago just by calling Disney direct they take the booking but don’t send out a confirmation to confirm till about 11 months before your trip I also booked my flights direct by calling Virgin and managed to get PE seats going and upstairs in the bubble on way back for near enough the same price as we paid to go economy in 2015.
This will be our first stay on site my sister-in-law recommend OKW she stays there most years but could not get in herself this year for Nov/Dec time so going to POFQ instead.

Hope you have a great holiday👍

Aug 1st-8th, split stay at the GF and AK Kidani, celebrating my daughter’s sweet 16

Aug. 18- 22 Staying at the Poly.