August is the Best Month to Visit Disney World...Said No One Ever

i couldn’t get MDE to load to see if my room was ready, so I asked at the desk and the CM said it wasn’t but moved me to one that was, and i think pixie dusted me to a garden/pool view because my booking was for a standard AKA parking lot view

30 Likes

nice!!!

2 Likes

Ah my home. I can smell it. Have a great time!!!

3 Likes

I know it’s your trip but I’M SO EXCITED for you!

14 Likes

so many of you talk about the smells… the only ones I ever recall are crop dusters :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Specific to the Boardwalk??

1 Like

I can still smell Contemporary…but not BLT…isn’t that funny? I’ve only ever actually stayed in Contemporary once but BLT is “home”.

1 Like

i will have to stop and smell the lobby

but for now, i’m off to Epcot

27 Likes

Oh! That’s a great location!

1 Like

Gorgeous pic of the lake! :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

no just being in the crowds. I’m impressed that so many of you talk about the ‘smells’ of the resorts. I walk in, notice, and forget. But I do remember rude smells from other guests :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

No, no, no…it’s “Stop and smell the roses

3 Likes

DH never noticed the smells or the sounds. Now I consider it my obligation to point both out to him all.the.time :laughing:

3 Likes

I must start carrying around a bouquet of poesy’s or a churro to offset pungent guest odors :wink: :thinking::laughing:

3 Likes

Or! get a jar, punch some holes in the lid and fill it with coffee beans. It cleanses your olfactory senses. They usually have them scattered about in Basin in DS and GF

4 Likes

Gorgeous picture!!! :heart_eyes: And fantastic time from MCO to BW!! I really like that resort.

2 Likes

my first snack around the world — the moroccan bread service

the bread is baked fresh right in front of you!

29 Likes

the falafel is also fantastic

28 Likes

and a princess cavalcade went by

followed by a horse clean up crew :laughing:. i didnt take photos cause TMI

15 Likes

Where is this place? :heart_eyes: