August 2017 Memory Maker Share?

I’m just seeing this. Did you find a group? I’d like to join also. We are august 13-18

Hi. Did you find a group? I know it’s late, but this is the one thing I haven’t planned yet. I’ll be there August 27-Sept1.

If you guys started a group and still have space, please let me know. We’re going 8/19-8/26.

Hey, I think we connected on disboards a little bit ago. Would love to set up a group and hopefully get 1 or 2 more.

Are you Meg on the disboards? If so, yup, that was me! It would be great to get 1 or 2 more people to join. If kvsam is reading this, did you join a group yet? If not, your dates would work with ours…and it’s been a few years since I got MM, but if I’m not mistaken, I think since there’s no overlap between any of our dates, it would be a lot easier to sort through our photos.

Yep! I’m Meg on disboards! Small world (hehe).

Aishahster@yahoo.com if anymore
Room for a share

Yes, there’s room. Glad you want to join! What are your dates?

5 days- 8/19-8/24

thx1138pb@gmail.com if anymore room for a share.

Thank you so much!

Will be there Friday, 8/11 to Friday, 8/18

Hello, I’m Willowlux on DIS Boards. I’d like to join the share. Email is: willowlux at yahoo dot com. My dates are 8/13-20

Im visiting the end of August and I am also interested in a memory maker share. dates are 8/26 to 8/30 are there any spaces still available?

Hi all, I’m NOT looking to join, I just have a MM question and thought this group may know the answer.

An awesome person I know has an AP and is allowing me to share my photos. Is there a way to download the photos individually? I’d rather not download all her pics from this year so far if I don’t have to and I don’t want to screw up anything!

Any help would be appreciated.