Aug 7 honorary @Steve1 countdown thread

Should say 70. Wish it was 1

1 Like

Good morning (and goodnight, as I head off to bedā€¦)! I unofficially have a new countdown this morning, sitting at 451 days! Tentative plans in place for a 4 day trip to WL at he beginning of Nov 2015! Thankful today for my little family :heart:

1 Like

Youā€™ve got a sweet family @just1more! That is priceless! :sparkling_heart: Sending you pixie dust and prayers that DH finds a great job soon!

1 Like

Amen @pod4christ! You are truly blessed! :angel:

2 Likes

13 days to go! or 14. Depends how you count. Two weeks from right now we will be on our way to the airport having just revealed our trip to the kids.

Thankful for many things - especially the chance to travel with my family!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! 132 days for us. Iā€™m thankful for a wonderful DH who decided we better have another family trip to WDW as heā€™d feel ā€œripped offā€ going to Florida for Christmas :christmas_tree: and not being in Disney! :smile: With oldest DS in college and youngest DS heading into the last year of high school, family time is more precious than ever. So. Very. Blessed. to squeeze in a bonus trip at my happy place! :mouse: :european_castle: (lol - Iā€™m stretching it a bit with these emoticons!) :wink:

7 Likes

Good Morning all ! 81 for us til AoA. Very thankful for a healthy and happy family, and looking forward to the magic in October. :smile: Have a great day !!

3 Likes

Forgot to ask, if itā€™s piano day, what tune are you playing?

Ha! I got that countdown day from @PianoMinnie. There are 88 keys on the piano. As for my real life, my boys will both be practicing piano later this morning. I suppose I should play something myself in honor of this auspicious countdown day. It will probably have to be something easy like Clementi sonatinas, because I havenā€™t practiced or played regularly for years. Maybe I should start taking adult lessons to refresh my skills! School starts next week and Iā€™ve had a hard time in the Fall every since both my boys started full-day school. Focusing on piano might be a good solution. (I could get a job, but we really like our life the way it is, so Iā€™m resisting.)

3 Likes

@SallyEppcot You should TOTALLY take lessons with your boys!. :sparkling_heart: :musical_keyboard: :sparkling_heart: Hereā€™s some motivation: there are LOTS of Disney (movie AND parks) piano solo songbooks/sheet music!

1 Like

9 days. Iā€™m thankful to have my job, although itā€™s really challenging these days.

2 Likes

One!!!

1 Like

Yay! Have a great day tomorrow @Distefano!