Aug 7 honorary @Steve1 countdown thread

Good morning! It’s piano day for me. 88! I think I need to stop trying to make a new countdown happen in early 2015 and be thankful for the countdown I already have. What are you thankful for today?

3 Likes

51 days til OKW. Good morning @SallyEppcot and good morning Liners! Thank you for coming up with and continuing on this countdown thread, hopefully Steve will be back once he’s recharged his batteries. I’m thankful for a job that affords me the luxury of my Disney obsession and a family that enables it.

2 Likes

Good morning @sally & @justtimmy, 4 more work days until my I can’t afford WDW non Disney adventure. I think Steve1 showed up later yesterday. I can only use ny phone in thr break room at work. Hi to all liners and forumers. Have a good day. And hi to Steve, we are waiting for the big reveal news.

2 Likes

BTW, I am thankful for my Disney am buddies.

3 Likes

Morning friends. Im going to be optimistic and say 610 if/when my DH get a job. Im thankful for my DH, he is a hard worker who has not given up when I know I would have curled up in a ball and cried. Im also thankful for my dd15 who on numerous occasions has offered me gas money. No, I dont need it but its the thought that counts.

3 Likes

Good morning Liner friends! 152 days until POP. I’m thankful that we’re finally getting rain, which we really need (but hoping it ends by this evening so we’re able to see “Grease” at The Muny outdoor theater). Hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

@just1more, what a sweet kid!

1 Like

I agree. :smiley: She’s very sensitive to people around her. We are trying not to worry her but she senses the under lying emotions.

1 Like

48 here! I am thankful that I have this countdown!

2 Likes

Good morning!! 100 days til Disney!! I’m thankful that today is the first day of school do DS8!
@just1more, I’m wishing good things for you and your family.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Landed yesterday from 16 wonderful days at the YC, so no countdown for us at the moment.

2 Likes

30 to go! Hope to be seeing our Magic Bands sometime soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning, Liners! 12 to go! Have a great day!

2 Likes

10 Good morning everyone! I’m thankful that God has blessed me with the best wife a man could ask for and that we share our love for Him & Walt Disney World!

5 Likes

29 days…under the 30 mark. Yippee

1 Like

17 days! I’m thankful for my DS who turns 6 this weekend! I can’t believe he is so big!

1 Like

Good morning. Said goodbye to Mickey last night (for the month of Aug). 36 more days until BWV. I’m working on hitting Disney once a month this year. (I missed January though). I’m thankful that my DH hasn’t divorced me yet since I’m always in FL

3 Likes

Thank you. We are trying to stay positive and count our blessing.

2 Likes

Good morning. 37 days here. I am ever so thankful for DH and DS, nothing makes me smile more than they do. Also thankful for my health and fitting into a size smaller pants this morning. :smile:

1 Like
  1. I am thankful it’s not 140
1 Like