Aug 4 honorary @Steve1 countdown thread

Good morning everyone! I know many Liners in Chat are sad they can’t find @Steve1’s countdown thread, so I’ll try to start one every morning. If anyone in a more Eastern time zone wants to do it earlier each day please fell free! Just make sure to add the date so we don’t get confused. :slight_smile:

My countdown is 92! I’ve been writing emails to my travel companions every Monday, and today’s email will be about the Italy and US pavilions in Epcot.

4 Likes

Hi, @SallyEpp_cot. I’m at 155. I hope you will do a trip report when you get back. I’d love to know details about touring with a bunch of girlfriends.

1 Like

Hello. Its official now. I am at 146.

2 Likes

I’m at 40 Can’t believe that tomorrow its a 'new decade"

2 Likes

Hi @scrapper1617! I will do a trip report! Absolutely! I usually write about things on our family blog, but will have to stick to only the positives there. The REAL scoop will will be here. :smiley:

@TianasPlace and @jec4289 - Yay!!!

2 Likes

I am at 22 days! Eeek- so excited!

1 Like

Tentative 336 for us. Was for sure a week ago but just found out a good friend is planning to get married during our next trip.

1 Like

5 yes 5 wooooo!

4 Likes

16 days! Which is insane, and I have no idea how it got to be so close. Decorated my Magic Bands last night, which was very fun and easy. I am now going to put tattoos and nail polish on everything I own, lol.

And at the risk of making @LuvMuppets have palpitations, I have not started packing. In my defense, it’s a surprise trip, so I can’t bring out the suitcases. I have thrown things into a pile in the closet, does that count?

2 Likes

I think that counts! If you make a list of those things that might appease the mighty @LuvMuppets.

1 Like

A list or two at this point would be a very good idea. The book you sent me is definitely in the pile! Along with the kids’ t-shirts from MzDiznee and our Magic Bands. That’s all we need, right? Oh, and I bought a bunch of stuff on clearance at Walgreens yesterday to give them as “Mickey gifts” in the room.

1 Like

13, 78, 141 & just booked SW fights for Feb (196 days to go)!

3 Likes

@Iheartepcot yes it counts, it may not be in a suitcase, but you are gathering.

I am at 78 days till I can go to the world, and I have started on my toiletries and a few other things. I understand why everyone likes to tweek their plans and even re-do stuff, I want to keep my head in Disney space for as long as possible.

2 Likes

106…getting closer to double digits!!!

1 Like

130 days!! So excited!!

1 Like

Hi neighbor, maybe you should just learn to fly at this point and cut out the middle man.

4 Likes

54 days til I’m pigging out at F&W!

2 Likes

33! Cleaned our pre-1982 pennies for pressed penny machines today, and made my master packing checklist (use one pre-trip, one for return home so we don’t forget anything) as well as the park bag checklist. Need to go work on making the last set of handmade Mickey t-shirts for the girls this afternoon. Oh, and sanding and painting our dining room walls (stupid termite damage – getting in the way of my Disney planning…)

1 Like

33 for me also @youareallweirdos

2 Likes

I’m wondering what you used to clean your pennies? My DD19 loves pressed pennies, but we’ve never tried cleaning them before. She just raided the relatives coin jars and found a bunch of old pennies for our trip in Jan.

1 Like