Attraction queues

Does anyone know if there is a list of attractions with queues that have things to do. I would like to know before making fast pass selections. For example I don’t mind waiting an hour if there are cool things do while waiting. However, I would prefer to skip even a 30 minute line if I am just waiting out in the sun. It would be nice if each park had a queue ranking from best queue to worst queue.

Others are much more knowledgeable than I, but I have used this as a guide:

I really like wdwprep, and I used this list also. However, it disappointed me-there were quite a few where what she noted had zero effective entertainment for my crew. Granted, they are little at 9, 7, 3, and 1 so her list may be great for older, taller, kids who can all read! Basically, only Dumbo and WtP have entertaining lines for 3 and 1 year olds. The 7yo enjoyed Space’s games but not enough for a 40 min wait (was down when we meant to ride it so we had no FP and had to ride it later in am, longest wait of our trip but was too long for my 7yo in that “interactive queue”. FWIW

Avoid waiting for soarin, there is literally nothing to look at and you stand still for very long chunks of time before moving up since it loads like a show instead of a ride.

Is the queue for Soarin air conditioned? Unfortunately I will have to wait for Soarin to some degree because I’m using my fastpass for Frozen.

The Soarin’ queue is very air conditioned - which on the right day can be the best type of queue entertainment…

1 Like