Attention large parties!

Hi all, we are 3 weeks back from our last trip and looking forward 212 days til our next! We are a family of 6, but generally we travel as a party of 8. I haven’t had too much trouble securing reservations or fast passes but there were a couple of times when we had to book 2 separate reservations for the same dinner to fit everyone in. For our next trip, we’ll be a party of 10. I’m just wondering if I should anticipate any trouble booking for a larger party? I always go for the best res, and it’s very rare that I don’t get them, but will it be harder for 10 ppl? What about fast Passes?
Also, any tips for being a large group?
Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t have any answers, but could I ask you questions about fast passes with a family of 6?

At some number you’re asked to call a different number than wdw-dine. A group number. I think it might be ten.

For our next trip I have made two or three ADRs at the same restaurant at similar times for 4 - 5 people on each reservation. Mostly because we’re not all touring together. If some are late, others can still be seated. Hoping we’ll be seated near each other. I’m not expecting the restaurants to seat us together.

I’ve done a group of 11 and didn’t have any issues with getting ADRs and was able to use the regular MDE system. That was 2 years ago so I can’t speak if that is still relevant. I could see splitting up some FP groupings though. We had to do that and it seems FP are harder to get now than they were then.