At what point does Disney become boring?

I’ve never gotten a BG vibe from Dollywood, but it IS a very pretty park with som great rides, dry good music shows, and better than average park food.

1 Like

For me the landscape of BGW and DW are similar. Similar vibe for weather too.

In either case, I do enjoy both parks. :+1:

(Food is better in Dollywood though.)

Maybe Disney put a microphone down in the cricket habitat to magnify the chirping so everyone in the pool area and walkways could hear. :wink:

1 Like

BGW is my favorite non-Disney park, but I agree - the food there is definitely the weak link (back in the 80s it was quite good, but since Sea World baught BG, the Food fell to the never very good Sea World level. I really enjoyed the food at DW.

1 Like

We have been going several times a year since my twin DDs were 1 (they will be 20 this year). DS went on his first trip at 11 weeks of age. We love it (okay not my husband–he skips most of the trips these days). The kids and I still find the magic. We have stayed at numerous resorts. We don’t eat at the same restaurants every time. The length of our trips varies. We sometimes go with friends or family and that is always a different experience. We do tours. We still love it. But we also take other family vacations (that include my husband) so Disney isn’t our only vacation spot.