At what point do you give up?

Yes!

We waited like 3.5 hours for Velicoaster and didn’t get to ride :-(. How many Jurassic world movies is that? I’ve only seen the first one and it felt long.

2 Likes

Oh no! Did you ever get to ride it? Did they compensate you in any way?

Yes another day like a week later we rode it and it was amazing. I seem to remember them handing us a paper express pass which did me no good as I’d already paid for it. I don’t know if it had an expiration date though?

1 Like

The regular Express Passes work on VelociCoaster? I’m surprised. Do they work on Hagrid, yet.

I’m staying at RP in part to get the free EPs. (The early entry is a bust. It’s USF only and then only Minions and Gringott’s. I’m not getting up early for that.)

1 Like

No, it wasn’t good to ride VelociCoaster or I would have held on to it. Or Hagrid’s. It was good for any ride that had EP so to me not worth anything. Yes, I concur on your sleeping in issue. We were able to get early entry to IOA and we high-tailed it to VelociCoaster and waited 20 something minutes I believe (30something with lockers since I had to lock my phone up) and then ran to Hagrids where I think we waited similar maybe 45 min. We had EP like you as we stayed at RP too so then we did all the EP stuff after those two. If you want to ride those, I’d just come for normal entry for IOA and try to do them then.

2 Likes

Am I allowed to ban people? :thinking: :rofl:

5 Likes

(Jk I could never ban you! :wink:)

Talking to yourself again @Jeff_AZ ?? :rofl:

5 Likes

Delighted for you :partying_face:

It would’ve sucked to wait all that time and be unsuccessful :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s actually hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The title of this post really scared me.

2 Likes

LOL; I really loved the original movie* if its any consolation.
*As in Jurassic Park, not Jurassic World!

1 Like

Yes Jurassic Park is one of my favorites! I’m going as Alan Grant this Halloween. My wife will be Ellie Sattler. :slight_smile:

4 Likes