At the risk of offending

Without any malice or lack of understanding the absolute seriousness of the situation I keep having the following two irreverent thoughts :

1. We should have a football pool for the date WDW reopens (I call July 1st)
    2 When they reopen Epcot should do a limited edition Pandemic magic band.
13 Likes

June 18. And better to laugh than cry. No offense taken.

8 Likes

I’ll take June 1st.

4 Likes

Magic band could have surgical masks and TP.
I’ll take May18th. Ok might be wishful thinking.

7 Likes

I’m not offended by your post. Even slightly. I’ve always prided myself on having an extremely dry sense of humor. And I get the joke here. Bu,t even if it isn’t nearly as bad as the media says it could be… even if it were to go away today - right now - there have been people that have died from this. Family members, friends, etc. I don’t think that would be in Disney’s best interest and would be maybe the worst PR move any company has done. Ever.

Not trying to be confrontational about this. Hope none is being taken. Just being a realist on it.

That being said - I’ll take May 15th.

5 Likes

I said the same thing to my travel agent this morning :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m going for optimistic…May 1st

3 Likes

August 29,2020

Ouch, that’s pessimistic! That would be really sad.

2 Likes

I agree, I am not a fan of my prediction either

4 Likes

June 25, 2020

2 Likes

May 9. But this is only because we are supposed to be there May 10. So it is more wishful thinking than a real prediction.

13 Likes

I’ll take 7/1

(I wish it were 4/23)

4 Likes

We’re supposed to be there July 7. My prediction gives them a little time to get everything running smoothly before I arrive!

2 Likes

Hope I am wrong. July 29th

1 Like

I’m going to go with the very-hopeful-but-doesn’t-seem-realistic May 5, the 15th anniversary of Soarin’ in Epcot!

2 Likes

OP has 7/1 - can two ppl have same date?

2 Likes

Then make it 7/3 - that’s my birthday and I can’t think of a better day

8 Likes

@OBNurseNH. The OP already claimed July 1st so I think you need to pick a different date. :joy:

I’ll take July 15.

I think it’s perfectly fine for us to design a comedic commemorative MB. But completely inappropriate for Disney to actually make one. They could offer a serious one with proceeds to charity or a CM back pay fund or something though.

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to one-up you. They should announce construction of a new pandemic themed land and hotel. Proper safety equipment will be available at all times so that the land doesn’t have to shut down in any future events.

BOOM! :rofl:

4 Likes

Contagion: The Experience

9 Likes