ASMo or AOA?

Remember if you go the ASM route to ask for connecting rooms not adjoining. Adjoining just means by each other while connecting means sharing a door.

2 Likes

I understand the difference between “connecting” and “adjoining” rooms. However, if one has 2 rooms, is it best to request connecting, but also say if that can’t be accommodated than adjoining or as near each other as possible is desired?

I’ve never had 2 separate rooms for my party so I don’t have experience with this, but I’m wondering if there is a way to phrase so increase the chance that the rooms will be as close as possible to each other.

Never done ASMo but I did not like ASMu. Said I’d never stay there again. I really liked AoA but we did have the family suite. The food court was better and the resort just feels nicer. The room was 1000 times better imho.

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly how I would request it. That you would like connecting rooms and if that is impossible to be as close to each other as possible. The vast majority of rooms are connecting so hopefully they should be able to accommodate your request.

1 Like

Thanks for all the info everyone! I think extra space in one room wins. I showed the girls my options and they both picked AOA as their favorite.

2 Likes

Actually in our most recent stay we were told that the two connecting rooms were guaranteed since we had only two adults and the remainder of the party were kids. This was reiterated when they moved us. It was very reassuring; in the past I was never willing to do two rooms for fear that we would not be together.

That’s the only exception - if the number of kids exceeds the number of adults in such a way so that you can’t put them in separate locations.

1 Like