Asking for a friend: great resort restaurant to celebrate 70th bday

What are your top resort recommendations to celebrate a 70th bday? They already did Sanaa and would like to try something different. I haven’t eaten at nearly the number of resort restaurants I would like to, so asking the hive mind. I did enjoy my lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe, but i don’t think it’s quite to 70th bday level.

1 Like

Jiko. Topolino’s. Citricos.

4 Likes

We all loved Storybook Dining at WL. Service and food were excellent. Characters were more unique.

1 Like

How about Topolino’s? I’ve never done anything but breakfast there

2 Likes

Dinner there is fabulous. I currently like it better than CG.

2 Likes

Jiko, Narcoosees, Citricos, California Grill, Hollywood Brown Derby.

4 Likes

Morimitos?

The food is good. The restaurant is quite open and loud. So not cozy. I guess it would depend on what type of atmosphere they want.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Toldeo at Gran Destino Tower is great. Beautiful restaurant with amazing views.

3 Likes

That is a good suggestion.

1 Like

My most very favoritest memento from a birthday supper was from Tokyo Dining. Such a lovely quiet experience.

The itty bitty crane. Ymmv.

eta: are there Japanese CMs at the Japan pavilion?

2 Likes

She is wise

See also: Cali Grill.

4 Likes

If you read and like the menu for Toledo … that is the coolest restaurant on property. But honestly, i just don’t care for the menu. For a good experience and good food … has to be Topilno’s

1 Like

I would also add Flying Fish to the list of possibilities if seafood is their thing.

3 Likes

I loved my meal and had great service at Jiko. Topped my previous favorite meal.

1 Like