Artist Point

Yeah. While Maleficent would be AMAZING, she is not in Snow White and thus would make no sense.

I’m so excited! Adding this to our trip plan. We will do this instead of the castle, I think, also, I’m going to try and surprise DD with it. Wondering how to keep her from knowing it’s a thing? Hopefully none of her favorite YouTubers will go there (looking at you Disney Food Blog😂). We’ve been planning to DisneyBound the Snow White characters as a family-this will be perfect!

1 Like

Will it still be two credits in the dining plan?

Same here. Staying at WL in May 2019 and planned to try AP since we will be right there. The timing was perfect since it is salmon season. My mother even convinced my sister to join us on the trip partly because we were planning on AP.

1 Like

I’m sure it will be. It’s a prix fixe menu with 3 courses, like the new 2 credit BOG dinner.

1 Like

yeah, that’s what happens when I reply while my kids are talking in my ear. lol, but I’d still sign right up to see the Evil Queen. I think that will be the draw.

Yeah, the dwarfs and the Evil Queen would be the draw for me. Although I did see the Queen at characterpalooza this past May. She was pretty cool.

I am insanely excited about this.

You and countless others. As frustrating as this change-up is for me, I can’t help but be fascinated by the character fan reactions. Snow White is 81 years old and still a crowd magnet. And there are about a dozen characters with more seniority than her (pushing a century) that generate the same kind of excitement (not to mention revenue). I know Walt Disney was a once in a generation visionary, but I wonder if even he could have foreseen the popularity and earning power his characters have today.

5 Likes