Arriving Today!

I’m up at 7 am in our Georgia hotel room waiting for the rest of the family to get up and ready. Just had to share my excitement with someone. We’ll be arriving at Hard Rock in about five hours or so! This is our first time staying onsite at Universal and I can’t wait to get there!! :grinning:

8 Likes

Safe travels and have a fabulous time.

1 Like

Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Safe travels, and have a great time!

2 Likes

Yay!! We are here now too

2 Likes

Got our room just before 4 p.m. Had a refreshing swim, the pool is amazing. Heading over to Citywalk for dinner.

2 Likes

Dinner at Antojitos. Went at 6 pm and were able to walk right in to a table. Great food! Highly recommend the guacamole (made right at your table) and the enchilada verdes. Delicious but so much food! We didn’t have any room for dessert.

Stopped at the Universal Studios store to get an Elder wand for my daughter and Hogwarts house lanyards for all of us. They look so cool! Plus we got 15% off because we booked through AAA.

Planning to hit early entry at USF tomorrow and have breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron. Another AAA perk, paid for three out of the four of us! :grinning:

3 Likes

Have a great time and keep posting about your stay! We will be there in October and staying at the HRH.

2 Likes

Have a fantastic vacation! We just arrived back home at 3 in the morning this morning.

Oof, that’s a late arrival! Hope you had a blast!

2 Likes

We had planned for a flight out at 10, but then were delayed due to bad weather in Chicago. But we are trudging through the day! I hope your trip is going well!

1 Like

That’s always my fear with flying, that weather will disrupt our plans. We’ve been lucky so far, but we don’t fly often.

The trip has been great so far. We did skip our planned evening touring because a thunderstorm seems to be kicking up.

1 Like