Are you like me? Does the WDW trip anticipation drive you nuts?!

Sometimes I think it’s better to not plan a WDW trip! Because once I start planning, I can’t stand waiting until the day comes when I get to set foot in the parks! I have just under 2 months to my next trip. And it can’t come soon enough!!! UGH! :anguished:

I am the same way. I have over 200 days until my trip and I am constantly looking at Disney planning tips and ideas. This will be my husband and I’s last trip before we expand our family so I want to make it the best it can be. We haven’t been in 9 years and with the parks changing as much as they do, we want to do as much as possible. We tend to go from rope drop til park closing without stopping because we know once kids are in the mix, we will have to tour on their time schedule.

I was for our first family trip even though I’d been many times before. Now I don’t even think about it lol. We’ve known for a few months we were going back in November and I haven’t even so much as thought about where we will want to each or which park we’ll want to do each day. We’ll probably just book some adr’s and decide what we want to do each around them.

@RotR- I’m not AS nutty about the planning process as I used to be, but I still find myself thinking about what youtube videos to watch or planning sites I can read up on before my next trip. We will be there the first week of June, and I’m sort of in limbo. The actual planning is done, and now it’s just this long wait until I can start packing. So I don’t know what to do with myself! :slight_smile:

I love the planning process, but the hardest part I find is the waiting inbetween planning processes too! 180 days all the ADR’s are made and then it seems to take FOREVER to reach that 60 day mark to make FPP. Then that day arrives and it;s exciting to make FPP’s and finalize touring plans…but once all the planning is all done I absolutely agree the final stretch is the LONGEST!! I’m 25 days out with everything all planned and done (for now…) and it’s the longest month ever!!