Are there Discounted MNSSHP Tickets Available for 2019

I’ve seen a few sites in the past offer discounts and I’ve seen someone talk about getting them on Shades of Green but wanted to see if there were any other options.

Undercover Tourist has been selling them.

1 Like

Are they a legitimate source?

Yes! Undercover Tourist is a well-known dependable ticket seller.

2 Likes

It’s where I bought some of ours as they were cheaper than my passholder discount. Already added to everyone in MDE and FP made with them.

1 Like

Sign up for the Mousesavers newsletter and use their link to visit UT and you’ll get an additional $1 off the party tickets. Every little bit helps!

The newsletter comes on the 15th of the month. If you can’t wait, PM me your email and I will forward it to you.

I already get the newsletter. This is what they have on there:

• 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets went on sale January 15, 2019. Tickets can be purchased through Undercover Tourist (there’s no discount, but it can be convenient if you’re buying other tickets at the same time), or direct from Disney via the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party page.

But based on this thread’s recommendation, I went to UT and they’re definitely cheaper for the night we would want to go.

How quickly do UT’s E-Tickets take? Same day?

(FYI Mousesavers asks that people don’t post their links directly, but don’t mind if people forward their whole newsletters (has to do with sponsors I believe.)

I ordered mine about 5PM one night, were processed and got email link by 10AM next day. Linked immediately. If you buy earlier in day I’d expect you’d have them same day, but I pushed the business day envelope.