Are there any lockers at Boardwalk Resort?

We are hoping to spend time at the BW pool on arrival day and checkout day. I know there are showers at the fitness center. I can’t remember if there are lockers there ?

I’ll be there in 12 days and am happy to check for you if you don’t receive a reply before then.

1 Like

I know there are lockers at SAB at BC/YC so I would think there may be.

3 Likes

Thanks! My sister and I went into the fitness center but I just can’t remember. We will check our carryons at bell services but I think we will have some stuff we won’t want to keep at a pool chair.

1 Like

Yes, there are lockers at the Muscles & Bustles Health Club, per Disney’s BWI site in the “Know Before You Go” section of the fitness center info.

Thanks, I looked at walkthrough videos yesterday and I cannot find any photos that tel me the size and if there is a charge.

I know the showers only have curtains (no doors to lock). My sister and I checked it out in June since our studio was a roll/in shower and the water pressure was not strong enough for my sister to wash her hair. I just can’t remember if the lockers are in that same shower area.

Today is checkout day so last night I looked for the lockers

I don’t know if you can read the text since it was like a mirror and picked up my reflection

The lockers are on two walls. They are in the women’s locker room. There are also two showers and two bathrooms. The showers do not have doors, just double curtains.

5 Likes

Thanks for the detailed report! It’s great to know the size, the cost (free), and that there is no key to keep track of. The instructions were easy to read.

1 Like