Are there any lockers at Boardwalk Resort?

We are hoping to spend time at the BW pool on arrival day and checkout day. I know there are showers at the fitness center. I can’t remember if there are lockers there ?

I’ll be there in 12 days and am happy to check for you if you don’t receive a reply before then.

1 Like

I know there are lockers at SAB at BC/YC so I would think there may be.

3 Likes

Thanks! My sister and I went into the fitness center but I just can’t remember. We will check our carryons at bell services but I think we will have some stuff we won’t want to keep at a pool chair.

1 Like

Yes, there are lockers at the Muscles & Bustles Health Club, per Disney’s BWI site in the “Know Before You Go” section of the fitness center info.

Thanks, I looked at walkthrough videos yesterday and I cannot find any photos that tel me the size and if there is a charge.

I know the showers only have curtains (no doors to lock). My sister and I checked it out in June since our studio was a roll/in shower and the water pressure was not strong enough for my sister to wash her hair. I just can’t remember if the lockers are in that same shower area.