Are there any facebook fan's out here?

I created my own group about a month ago. Have 23 members so it is a real small group. I put many pictures of WDW from over the years out there and a few other members have done the same. The name of the group is "WDW Enjoying the Magic. You are all invited to join as I know you all have way more pictures to share than me. Why did I create this site? Because other Disney sites were allowing pictures to be posted that were not nice of objects in WDW that were not mean to represent sexual objects. I had enough and created this clean site. If you have a interest please ask to be a member of the group and I will bring you on board. If nothing else please check it out. Sorry to bother you all with this post and if you have no interest that’s alright too. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

8 Likes

Sounds like fun! I just requested to join.

I am sorry but I see no request for group admission. Please try again if you are interested in joining.

So strange that you didn’t see it! I was approved about a minute after I put in the request. :blush:

I can’t find the group. Link?

Go to search groups on Facebook. Type in WDW Enjoying the Magic. There will be a few membership questions asked so answer them and I will OK you into the group as I am the admin.

Probably because I am not the only one that can admit new members. One of them no doubt admitted you to the group and therefore I was not able to see your request as you were already admitted.

1 Like

Go to search groups on Facebook. Type in WDW Enjoying the Magic. There will be a few membership questions asked so answer them and I will OK you into the group as I am the admin.