April WDW hours

I know this has been asked a million times before, but when does Disney release its final operating hours? I remember that last year the “spring break” weeks all got new operating hours at the last minute that included 8 AM openings most days, which messed with PPO ADRs. I have planned with the currently available times (all of which are 9 AM starts with a few EMH thrown in there), but wanted to know how likely the hours are going to change to 8 AM openings? I will be there the week before Easter, so prime spring break time (and CL 8-10s all week). Thanks!

I honestly have never paid much attention to that, but I want to say I’ve seen people mention the 15th of the month

I just got a Crowd Levels update sometime in the last hour for my late April trip

Just so you know, there is the possibility of hours being changed right up to the last minute, especially around Easter.

You could get a flyer under your door with changed times, especially for MK, the night before. There are also occasions where they literally announce it in the park that opening is extended that night.