April preliminary plan 2.0

The plan is coming together! We have booked Pop for April and got a great deal from MVT. The CL looks surprisingly good for Easter week with all the days at 5-6 level! All this week I've also received park opening time updates that are later, all 9 AM openings as of now! On our last trip we didn't see any of the nighttime events and this time we hope to catch all! Later opens will be nice. We have QS plan this time so will be trying lots of new places.

Heres my preliminary park days, any comments or suggestions would be great!

4/20 land MCO 12:30, MDE to Pop arrive around 3? Check out the room, explore, swim have dinner, sleep.

4/21 MK Im going to try and get PPO for BOG one of the 2 days were there, See Easter parade.

4/22 EP be there for RD and concentrate on future world, much of which we missed last time.

4/23 HS hopefully get FPP for SDD, either way go to TSL right away. Now that DD5 is 40 inches she can go on many more rides, she says she wants to try ToT with me, my wife and MiL likely wont lol.

4/24 sleep in day, relax at resort and swim, maybe eat lunch at AoA then bus over to EP by 2 or so. Have FPP for FEA hopefully this day. Via Napoli for dinner as we love pizza!

4/25 MK part 2, BOG possibly otherwise RD frontierland this time.

4/26 AK is last park day to hopefully get FP for FOP. Eat at Satuli and Flame Tree?

4/27 sleep in then check out around 11 and bus back to MCO.

ADR day is next Monday so I hope it goes well, getting so excited, wish we didn't have 6 months to wait !

2 Likes

Your plan sounds great, while I love table service meals, the flexibility that comes with counter service is priceless

Love your plan! Can’t wait to hear more about it as you continue to plan. Keep us updated!

Thanks, I will update as I go along. ADR day is bright and early on Monday at 0500 Central time. All I’m really hoping to grab would be PPO for Be our Guest either day we go to MK. How essential is it to be online right at 0500 or is calling better. I’m supposed to be driving to work at that time unless I shuffle things around.

ADR day update!
At 05:00 this morning my ADR window opened and I had great success! Granted the only one(s) I needed that may be difficult to get were PPO for BOG but I got them. So my ADRs are as follows:
4/21 BOG 08:00, BOG 14:25
4/22 Via Napoli 18:10
4/24 Via Napoli 18:10
4/25 BOG 08:00, 14:25
Now, I know i have some repeats but figured it’s better to just get some reserved and go from there and tinker with the times. We wanted the latest possible BOG lunch which seemed to be 14:25 so I have those for now. Getting excited!

3 Likes

FPP day is fast approaching on Tuesday morning! Here’s what I hope to get for each day, suggestions welcome!

April 20, arrival day and Epcot
5:00 SSE 6:00 Mission Space 7:00 Soarin
Eat at Kringla, visit Anna and Elsa

4/21 MK Easter!
PPO BOG then 7DMT, Pooh, HM
9:30 BTMRR 10:30 Splash
1100 lunch at Columbia harbor
11:30-1145 Grab spots for Easter Parade
12:00 Jungle cruise
Try to get 4th FPP for POC
Walk through Swiss family tree on the way out for midday break, return 5-6 FPP Buzz
Eat at Pinnochio Haus then FPP Lotto until 800 get ice cream at plaza and find spot for HEA

4/22 EP, RD Soarin
9:00 TT 1000 LWTL 1100 Figment?
Lunch in WS then midday break
Return 5-6 see WS then FEA dessert party!

4/23 HS RD Aliens, TSMM
1000 ToT 1100 RnRC ??? SDD
Eat at woody’s, see Indiana Jones, Frozen SW launch bay etc.

4/24 Typhoon lagoon!

4/25 MK
PPO BOG then 7DMT
BTMRR standby
900 BTMRR 1000 Splash 1100 Perer pan
Before PP get snacks at sleepy hollow!
Play FPP lotto in Fantasy land and tommorow land until 225 ADR at BOG
return to Pop for break, adults return to MK around 6 for date night! FPP lotto, Riverboat, watch HEA from fantasyland, people mover then jump in line for SM to close out the night!

4/26 AK RD Everest, ride 2 or 3 times?
1000 EE 1100 KS ??? FOP
eat lunch at Satuli, see FOTLK, UP, walk trails etc. Dinner at Flame Tree BBQ

Sounds like a great plan!