Greetings fellow TP enthusiasts and Disney-goers!
Another trip coming up in a few days as this will be my very first solo trip. There are a couple reasons for this trip.
#1 reason: Nothing like stating the obvious and that is I love Disney. I love the immersion. I love the attractions. I love the food. And it’s a chance for me to try this thing completely solo. No kids, No Disney newcomers, no one to slow me down.
#2 reason: In case you haven’t heard yet, I’m moving to Orlando in August and I’m currently looking for work. I have a few interviews lined up. One of them is actually a 3rd interview as I’ve already done a phone and a Skype video cam interview already. (Don’t worry I packed my suit)
So here is my itinerary for the 8 days solo trip:
Wednesday 4/3/19 Magic Kingdom Night
- Travel Day - Flying out of Boston (Logan) to MCO
- Check In to Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Hotel at Disney Springs
- Proceed to Disney Springs Guest Services to activate my Annual Pass
- Magic Kingdom evening (Park closes at 12am)
- Skipper Canteen ADR 3:50p
- Haunted Mansion 2:45p
- Big Thunder 5:30p
- Space Mountain 6:35p
Thursday 4/4/19 Hollywood Studios Day / Animal Kingdom Night
- RD Hollywood Studios (go ride Rockin and ToT multiple times while everyone goes to Slinky)
- Head to Animal Kingdom for a 12:05pm FotLK Tier 1 package at Tiffins
- Expedition Everest 2:05p
- Kali River Rapids 3:05p
- Dinosaur 4:05p
- Festival of the Lion King Tier 1 6pm show
- Kilamanjaro Safaris directly after show
- Head to Disney Springs after AK closes for a 10pm Pet Semetary movie at the AMC Theatre
Friday 4/5/19 Check out of Wyndham Garden / Check into All Star Sports
- Sleep in, then check out of Wyndham Garden, take Uber to All Star Sports, leave bags at GS
- Head to Disney Springs and eat at the bar at The Boathouse. I can taste that beer and burger from here.
- The night is open, nothing planned yet.
Saturday 4/6/19 Magic Kingdom Day / Hollywood Studios Night
- Magic Kingdom Day, breakfast at Gaston’s Tavern. Those cinnamon rolls, yummm…
- Splash 9:05a
- Pirates 10:15a
- Jungle Cruise 11:25a
- Go back to resort at lunch for a break
- Head to Hollywood Studios for dinner and then After Hours.
Sunday 4/7/19 Epcot Day / Hollywood Studios Night
- Explore Flower & Garden Festival
- Test Track 9:10a
- Spaceship Earth 10:20a
- Living with the Land 11:20a
- Walk to Ample Hills Creamery for the best ice cream on property.
- Walk to Hollywood Studios to walk some of those calories off
- Sci Fi Dinner Theatre ADR at 5p
- Star Wars Fireworks at 9p
Monday 4/8/19 Animal Kingdom Day / Interview Day
- Sleep in a little
- Expedition Everest 9:00a
- Flight of Passage 10:00a
- Leave park to get ready for interview
- Two interviews in Orlando that afternoon
- The night is open for another park or just relaxing
Tuesday 4/9/19 Magic Kingdom Day / Epcot Night
- Big Thunder 9:25a
- Splash 10:25a
- 7DMT 12:25p
- Be Our Guest lunch ADR 11:20a
- Teppan Edo dinner ADR 5p
Wednesday 4/10/19 Animal Kingdom Day / Check out and Travel Day
- Flight of Passage 9:20a
- Expedition Everest 10:50a
- Flame Tree BBQ lunch
- Go back to resort and take DME back to MCO and fly back to Boston
And then, in August I will be a permanent resident of Orlando and all will be right in the world. Perfect timing for Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge.