April 2016 Roll Call

I will be there April 24th and 25th.

1 Like

Weā€™ll be there April 10th to the 16th. Booked currently at ASMusic but thinking of switching to AoA.

1 Like

So excited!
My husband and I will be there 15th-23rd April and staying at Port Orleans Riverside.
We are very much looking forward to it - our time at WDW is part of our 6 week trip to the States & Canada.

4 Likes

Are you doing a suite at ASMusic? We did this once and it didnā€™t work that well for our group because we had adults using the fold-out beds, which were the worst things Iā€™ve ever slept on. We have done AoA twice since then, and it is amazing. If you can swing it, I think itā€™s very much worthwhile. On the other hand, if itā€™s just kids sleeping on the fold-outs, they may not even notice and ASM suites are otherwise nice and you save a bundle. Good luck with your decision, just thought Iā€™d let you know my experience.

1 Like

Wow - 6 weeks of vacation at once is a dream come true to me. Where else are you visiting?

Hi There!

This is my first ever post on the forum (YAY). Iā€™ll be there with my mom and DD (3) from March 31st to April 8th, then a 3 day Cruise after that. Would love to be part of an April 2016 group!

4 Likes

Congratsā€¦be sure to get your Anniversary buttons and wear themā€¦it was amazingā€¦a few perksā€¦but the constant ā€œHappy Anniversaryā€ wishes from CMs and other guests was a hootā€¦

1 Like

We will be there almost the same dates - 3/30 - 4/6. Where are you all staying?

Port Orleans Riverside, we booked a royal room. How about you?

We will be at CBR 3/30 - 4/6.

We are doing our first stay at AKL. I canā€™t wait. We did a royal room a few years ago - I loved it! My kids loved the light-up headboard and it was nice and close to the pool, main building and transportation - which was fantastic.

2 Likes

Fun! Iā€™d love to hear what your thoughts are after your trip. Weā€™ve not done CBR yet - but are contemplating it for a post-cruise stay in November.

April 18-26 here! Reservations at POP but considering offsite options as wellā€¦hmmmā€¦

1 Like

We love the Royal Rooms. We were surprised when DD asked to try CBR, she wants to nap in a hammock . We would love to try AKL someday !

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely a dream come true (for me anyway - husband is just going along for the ride really but Iā€™m sure he will enjoy himself)
We are going to San Francisco 3 nights, Monterey 1 night, Santa Barbara 1 night, Anaheim 4 nights (3 day park hopper for DL), Hollywood 3 nights, Vegas 3 nights, Toronto 3 nights, NYC 8 nights, Washington DC 2 nights, Orlando 8 nights, New Orleans 3 nights, San Antonio 4 nights!
43 days until we leaveā€¦ not that Iā€™m counting or anything :smile:

We are staying in a Royal Room at Port Orleans Riverside as well

3 Likes

For those of you that arent on FB there has been a change to emh parks for Thursday/Sats for 2 weeks 7-16 April. AK and Epcot mornings have been swapped with AK now thurs and Epcot now Sats. Hope this helps

2 Likes

That is awesome! With the exception of Toronto, I have been to all of these cities and they are all great. Personally, though, Iā€™d swap one of the Hollywood days for one of the Monterrey days, if possible. Iā€™m assuming that you are driving in CA down the Pacific Coast? I have done it a few times, and there is just so much to soak in. Santa Cruz is a fun little stop between SF and Monterrey, worth half a day if you can.

1 Like

Interesting. I was really hoping that AK ended up with extended evening hours on the Thursday, indicating that maybe RoL would be starting up. I may need to revisit some of my plans before picks FPP on Monday morning.

Sounds like an awesome trip. Iā€™ve been to about half of your destinationsā€¦including Toronto (where we live)ā€¦where are you staying and what are you planning in TO?

1 Like

Weā€™re staying a real variety of places. San Fran we are staying near Union Square, Monterey & Santa Barbara we are staying in Inns/B&Bs, Anaheim - Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, Hollywood- Days Inn, Vegas - the Venetian, Toronto - Novotel Toronto Centre, NYC - Dream Midtown, Washington DC - Carlyle Dupont Circle, Orlando - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room), New Orleans - Hyatt Place, Lake Charles - Golden Nugget, San Antonio & Dallas - Hyatt Regency

When weā€™re in Orlando we are going to do a day at Universal (both parks) with a Park-to-Park ticket with Unlimited express, and I think we will go to the Kennedy Space Centre on a different day.
We will also go to Disneyland when we are in Anaheim, and Six Flags I think from our Hollywood location, and WB Studio tour. 42 days to go!

2 Likes