April 2015

Wonder if there will be any WDW Room Only discounts for mid-April? We are going April 9-15, and I keep checking for a better-than-rack-rate deal. Anyone have any insight?

I am looking for the week after. Usually those weeks are released around the 1st of the year.

1 Like

Any new word on discounts?

I usually go to the world the 3rd week on April. Usually Disney visa discounts are announced at the end of December with general public discounts opening the 1st of the year.

1 Like

I am looking at the last week in April. If you see or hear of an announcement, please post. I am getting antsy. Hoping for a room discount as they have had in the past.

I expect the general discounts to release around January 5th. I actually got a PIN code emailed to me last week for this period, saved $360.00 off my room at WL… but I still hope to get another $200.00 shaved off the price with the right room inclusions in the early January wave of discounts.

I talked to a Disney CM yesterday and she said to be watching for discounts SOON! I am guessing they will announce the spring discounts when the winter discount booking time is over (one more day for it to expire)

1 Like

In case you didn’t see, discounts are on line this morning!

Yes, but not much left around MK. It’s kind of crazy this public offer came out before a Visa offer.

1 Like

Where do you see this offer for April?

On the disney website under parks and travel, wdw, places to stay, special offers.

Found it. I swear I checked first thing this morning for this! Hoping for a good rate in April.

1 Like

The CM I spoke with this morning said they were all surprised by this new offer when they came into work this morning.

Yay! I have been waiting and waiting for this offer, so you can imagine how absolutely bubbled over I was to see this offer this morning. It’s the fastest I’ve popped out of bed in a long time. I stacked the Disney discount with Orbitz and got a week at Wilderness Lodge in a Woods View room for $1750! I feel so very smart and savvy - and thanks to you, friends! …and it’s my Dalmatian Day. Double yay!

2 Likes

How do we make room requests if we booked through Orbitz? Do I have to call them or can I just call Disney directly. Example, longhouse at the Poly.