Aph hotel discounts

Hi Everyone, Currently trying to decide if I should get an annual pass to take advance of hotel discounts. I’m having a really hard time finding which hotels have discounts when. Is there somewhere that lists the dates and hotels where APH discounts are currently offered? Or is there a specific link / website that is easiest to use? Our dates are pretty flexible

Also, we will be 5 people in 1 room. I only need to buy 1 annual pass right? Even what i read about activating it before check in seems complicated, it seems they will not send the pass to you in advance? Am I missing something?
Universal newbie here, I’ve got WDW figured out but I’m struggling with UNI so far.
Thanks everyone!!!

Scroll past the other perk stuff and the next option is hotels. They usually release the dates about 3 months before. Yes you only need one AP. If they ask to see it at check in, just show them the proof you bought it.

Universal is much easier than WDW!

3 Likes

How long are you staying and how many days are you visiting the parks?

Look alike we will be there 6 Nights and prob 4 days in the parks including Volcano Bay

You could save money on buying a Season Pass or Power Annual Pass depending on when you are going as there are black out dates for those passes. You’d break even or come close to with tickets AND save money on the hotel rooms. Just a note that hotel discounts for UOR AP are a little less frequent than Disney’s meaning you won’t be guaranteed to find discounts on your trip. My luck is hit or miss sometimes, check the above link about three months out from your trip for discounts.

1 Like

Hey @kayton I wouldn’t too much about “activating” your AP in advance. I; too, was worried about getting mine before check-in…just this past September I made sure to go to the “vacation planning desk” at Cabana Bay to convert my Undercover Tourist tix to an AP before I went to the check-in line. Once I got to the check-in line, she didn’t even ask to see my AP. I even said oh I just rushed to pick up my AP before I checked in, and she kind of nicely rolled her eyes and said “oh well you can show it to me if you want to!”

1 Like

We are going in March for 5 nights at Royal Pacific. We purchased tickets through Undercover Tourist and booked our hotel through them, too. How would I go about seeing if we can get a hotel discount if I upgrade my ticket only to a Season Pass, and how would I go about upgrading?

When you want to upgrade your ticket take it to guest services and ask to upgrade. I have upgraded tickets in the parks.
Supposedly you are supposed to show your annual pass before checking out to secure the APH rate.
If you want to check out the APH hotel rates for your dates add &promo=aph to the url when looking at hotel rates.
Be careful that your dates aren’t blocked out for the annual pass that you have.

2 Likes