AP + tix, how many FPP?

OH, that is really helpful information!! Thank you!!

Okay. This makes me question if I should get an AP at all then. I plan to use it on two trips. Not worried about first. But second trip is on site. 8 days. Point is to get 60+ length of stay so that I have some hope of getting a SWGE FPP at 8 days out.

1 Like

I was just thinking the same thing. I’m not quite as worried because I will probably only do a 3 day adult trip and then a 5 day family trip later. I might even try to work it out so I have 60 days between the trips. I’m not even totally sure an AP wouldn’t be more expensive anyway for 2 trips like that.

Not sure if the timing matters because of all the new updates and changes, but 13 days ago, I was able to book FPP for 10 days. The whole family has APs (not yet activated) and we are staying onsite the entire visit.

1 Like

I just tried to make group FPP for March on the MDE app. Sure enough, on the 8th day, it blocked my wife saying she hit limit.

Going to call AP line later and ask, try, moan. Ill post my results. Not calling until tomorrow or monday.

1 Like

From Disney site:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/passholders/reserving-fast-pass-plus/

Annual pass holders can make FPs for 7 days or length of on-site stay, up to 14 days. They had this glitch before.

3 Likes

I am offsite. So no glitch on their end afaik

In what context? Did you mean with the new restrictions?

If so, I assume that the rolling window will continue for as long as you’re onsite. So at 59 days out you can book day 15 and so on. As long as you’re at one resort.

This is also my assumption but it’s not clear since the article didn’t mention 21 day tickets.

I know. I did ask Steve if he knew anything but he didn’t.

The same 74 day in advance limit would still be fulfilled, so I see no reason to change it. It wouldn’t go down well if they sold a 21 day package but you had to wait until you’d been there a week before you could book for day 15.

1 Like

I wondered if they hadn’t mentioned it because the 21 day ticket is going, but I’m reasonable confident that it isn’t and they just didn’t mention it because it wasn’t relevant. Not that I’ve ever been for 3 weeks or am ever likely to!

We’ve done it once, although it was actually 19 days.

But it was in July and we found we only did as much, both at WDW and elsewhere in Florida, as we did in 11 days in February. Never again for us, not the heat but the humidity.

1 Like

We always do late July or early August, the humidity doesn’t bother me too much - it’s a nice change to always being cold, I don’t think my family knew I could be warm :joy:

Was just about to share that too. Looking up some other information this morning and stumbled upon that.

1 Like