AP/DVC guardian’s preview

The anticipation waiting until 9am is KILLING me!

As you prepare for registration, we wanted to let you know the preview dates are select times on May 9 and May 18. Registration will open soon.

Oh well, those dates don’t work for me.
Going with a big party so probably wouldn’t have worked out anyway.

Look forward to seeing who gets preview and your thoughts.

1 Like

May 18 TOTALLY works for my trip!! eeeeppppp!!! I’m number 3362 on one computer and 1925 on another. I did two because we have two rooms and I have no idea how it’s going to work and if we have to register separately.

AP is live now too, just booked mine
https://queue.disneyparks.disney.go…assholder-program/verify/&kupver=akamai-2.1.1

What?! That’s crazy! There was nothing about AP being today also. What were the dates for the AP preview?

appeared to be the same date range as DVC but I only had one date that worked for me so I hurried to it without taking screenshots.

Here is the event details on the confirmation screen for those asking about whether APs need activated

From what I see elsewhere AP dates look like May 8th-10th, 15th-16th and 18th-21st.

Observation … I have to laugh at the drama on chat side about other sites reporting ILL/LL drop times but now it seems to be ok to use information from other sites to get GOTG preview.

DVC registration says member and 4 guests. Epcot theme park entry required, park pass not required. Good thing I’m in another queue because there are 9 of us. I’ll have to register under my name separate from DH

IT WON’T LET ME!!! I can’t register under my own name separate from DH. :sob:

Got an email @ 9:11am.

1 Like

same got the email twenty minutes after it opened

Just for fun, I tried it at 9 this morning. Queue was maybe 2000 plus and quickly lowered to 95.

Now…

it moved pretty fast

mine arrived at 0919 hrs. but I was already in the DVC queue

why is this so stressful :frowning: … this should be joyous?!? I blame Disney IT :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

lol time stood still here! as soon as @DisneyDayDreamin posted AP dropped I opened that on a second device - AP moved way quicker

1 Like

Can anyone confirm or explain if I need a park res or not? That language is confusing and there isn’t anything open for EC that day.

• A separate theme park reservation to enter EPCOT® on the day of the preview is not required.

on AP & DVC confirmation

1 Like