Anything of significant value on October 1st besides the obvious ride/show premieres?

Well as long as it’s also available in Dutch then @OBNurseNH will be taken care of

5 Likes

I know this is a wild-out-there idea. But, couldn’t you use the flights and NOT go to Disney or stay in Disney?

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Remy will have a virtual queue/Boarding group? I haven’t heard anything but I also haven’t kept up with all the Remy information and now I’m curious. (I have no trip planned and don’t plan on going at all for the next year but I’m just wondering).

2 Likes

No word yet, but everyone and his sister is assuming it will be like ROTR

4 Likes

Ah great, the complexity, anxiety and crushing disappointment of BGs…

Well, in the spirit of Disney’s love affair with uncertainty, when I am staying at their resorts the front desk can try to contact me at exactly at 7 AM to obtain a spot in one of my Paying Groups.
It is recommended that additional staff be on hand following the world clock for accuracy.
Unfortunately, not everyone will get paid but they are welcome to try!
Have a magical but quite likely disappointing day.

5 Likes

I assume it will be more like MMRR. I don’t know exactly what that means, but maybe VQ for the first couple of weeks, then no VQ once it dies down a little? Or maybe WebSlingers is the better comparison … they are still using a VQ over there a month or two after opening.

2 Likes

INCONCEIVABLE! But seriously, this will be a solo trip (family doesn’t have flight credits), so if I’m abandoning my wild children to the sole care of my very patient and understanding wife, it will be for a solo Disney trip. Anywhere else, I’d rather bring DW or the kids along too. Ironic isn’t it?

4 Likes