Anything at Woody's Lunchbox

Is there anything classified as a “snack” from Woody’s Lunchbox in TSL?

If the pop tarts are -
Think hard before wasting a credit. IMO, they are dreadful.

2 Likes

Yes the pop tarts are. I’ve heard good things! I’m planning on the chocolate one.

1 Like

I thought the pop tart was yummy! The soup was also pretty good, but I don’t know if it’s a snack credit.

2 Likes

We got both the chocolate hazelnut and raspberry tart last time and we all thought they were yummy! If you go into mobile ordering it lists everything that qualifies as a snack. The tarts, soup, tater tots, macaroni salad, babybels, root beer float, cuties, and some other drinks/coffee drinks all qualify.

3 Likes

The pop tarts are considered snacks.
The raspberry one is so good. Sadly, I didn’t think the chocolate one was.

1 Like

We got both flavors and wound up tossing them. Totally dry, and flavorless. Basically red sugar, and brown sugar inside lifeless, dry pastry. I was hoping for decadence, but I thought they were actually far worse than regular, storebought toaster pastries.

I’d get another one in hopes we just got stale ones, maybe.

3 Likes

We have plenty of credits, I’ll risk it.

I just watched some of DFB Guide’s youtube videos last night about food and snacks. I think we will try to work in an actual QS meal here rather than just a snack. We love ToyStory, and while we are doing EMM at TSL one morning, we won’t be eating at Woody’s lunchbox then. So we’ll hop back another day for that and a few other things at HS. I had NO IDEA some of the snacks shown on the videos even were offered at DW! Can’t wait to try some of them.

1 Like

I think the macaroni salad is, and it was decent. Thought it was refreshing snack rather than a weigh you down kind.

Discovering DFB was such a dangerous thing. I’m worried about how much I’m going to put on during my trip! Not “if”, but “how much”, because at this point it’s a given!

6 Likes

In a vaguely related topic…

No dates given, but I’m guessing not until 2020…

2 Likes

I’d visit!

My mouth is watering remembering Woody’s grilled cheese sandwiches, but don’t ride SDD right after! :sweat_smile:. We all agreed best grilled cheese we’ve ever had!

2 Likes

https://touringplans.com/hollywood-studios/dining/woodys-lunch-box includes menus

1 Like

Not a good use of snack credits at Woody’s. :frowning: You want something in $5-6 or up Beyond the Kingdoms channel has a great video on how much at each meal and snack for kids and adults makes the DP most valuable. Great video! Woody’s Lunchbox was fun to eat at, but we have no memories of outstanding food for QS. :frowning: Sorry. It is cute and interesting but HS really has overall very lack luster QS/CS so it is a great choice in comparison. We did not have the Grilled Cheese though @alittlerandr

1 Like

I think it’s pretty much generally accepted that DHS has the worst QS in WDW…

2 Likes

I think MK is worse personally.

You know, after thinking about it, I have to agree. What makes it nice at MK is going over to the monorail resorts or WL and having lunch at THEIR quick service locations.

2 Likes

There’s at least one in the MK that I kind of like (CHH); I can’t say that about any of the DHS QSs (except maybe Woody’s, which wasn’t open yet on my last visit). I will probably try Woody’s on my next trip.