Anyone snagged ADRs for later park hours in June?

This is a good time to be a west coaster!! Or a night owl. They dropped these late!

2 Likes

I had TP but didnā€™t get anything from them. I liked how in mouse dining you can put anytime as your time. I made two alerts for each day I was trying for. One as lunch anytime and one as dinner anytime. I got 3 messages out of the 4.

2 Likes

I missed out on 2, they were gone by the time I got to them. But I was able to move a few to a later time. One was Coral Reef. Sorry I didnā€™t on here in time. But there were some popping up for Epcot.

2 Likes

Keep trying. They are still dropping. Either that or people are rearranging

2 Likes

Just got my Teppan Edo moved later! Got my notification from mouse dining at 6:29am EDT and TP 6:49am EDT.

3 Likes

I just picked up at CRT for June 3 and saw several other good ones that first week!

3 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m glad it worked for you!!!

1 Like

Yay!!! Looks like lots of success for everyone.

I was bummed yesterday after @CA_Disney_Gal said they were gone but I grabbed CRT and BOG last night at about 1250 am (thanks TP res finder!!). And then I got TE this am at 604 am. Not much sleep last night but I got the ADRs. And for the first time, I had to enter my cc info every time. It usually uses the stored card but I guess since it was the middle of the night, Disney wanted to make it extra difficult. :grin:.

4 Likes

I know I was bummed too when the first one dropped and I got nothing. Then the late-night ones happened and it was like an ADR bonanza!!!

3 Likes

I still didnā€™t get anything, but to be fair Iā€™m looking for Ogaā€™s (which I know is tiny), and Sanaa (which probably isnā€™t impacted by park hour changes). But I didnā€™t realize Mouse Dining alerts were free, so Iā€™ll set that up too. So far Iā€™ve only gotten one TP alert and it was gone immediately.

1 Like

You get 6 free mouse dining alerts. Good luck!!!

1 Like

I know this post is about June, but persistence seems to pay off getting ADRā€™s regardless of when you go. Maybe some can learn from our experience.

We booked a resort stay just 3 weeks ago for the last week of April and have slowly but surely been able to get just about all the ADRs we wanted. After making that stay, I dejectedly watched park reservations fill up for what I thought was a ā€œslowerā€ time of the year to go, and also saw day after day ā€œNo Reservations Availableā€ every time I searched. So, I crammed MO how-to lessons as my back up. But Iā€™ve noticed 2 things happen in this short time. There is no rhyme or reason to why ADRs become available. They seem to come in waves, but at other times come open onesie/tsosie. Yesterday I did a diner search result for one night we want literally showing ā€œall restaurants with no availability.ā€ Zippo bubble-wide. Today, that same search shows almost 2 dozen restaurants available for the same date and time. Go figure. The second thing Iā€™ve noticed is that the TP and Mouse Dining reservation finders are not consistent. One will find a reservation while the other will not detect the very same request. Search timing differences, I guess. Iā€™ve also learned with the free mouse dining finder to set up email notification on my cell phone as periodically checking email is way too inconsistent to see timely notices. At least with TP you get a text message. Thatā€™s probably old news to all you techies out there, but I didnā€™t learn that lesson until after we missed a few coveted ADR opportunities. Since I set up those phone notifications, we got 2 ADRs we wanted. Lastly, we used Open Table too. In our case it did show more reservations available when the Disney system was booked. Good luck, and donā€™t give up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like