Anyone received Universal refund?

Hi, wondering if anyone has received their refund from universal for a vacation package which was cancelled due to coronavirus? Disney and DCL processed refunds promptly, but still waiting for Universal. They did indicate 3 to 5 weeks on the phone which seems excessive, but understand they are dealing with high volumes. Disney has set the bar too high!

I did get a refund from Universal. It took two weeks. Slower than Disney but still acceptable I feel.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m two weeks today so hopefully in a few more days…

1 Like

I hope so too!

had no problem cancelling resort reservations. however, I purchased tickets through “the official ticket center” as recommended on touring plans. I have reached out to them twice since the parks announced closure about options. the e-tickets I purchased were for a trip mid April but park appears to still be closed then (not that we were even going!). has anyone had luck getting refund or extension of E-ticket expiration date from this company?

I’m 17 days out from cancelling and haven’t seen a refund from Universal, but also waiting on Disney’s refund of our VAH tickets.

Kennedy Space Center should be refunding us for Lunch with Astronaut.

So, we’re waiting on several refunds!

1 Like

And just got the refund today- almost 7 weeks! But all’s well that ends well! That was the last refund from what was meant to be a 4.5 week trip from Australia :blush:. Planning for Jan 2022 instead.

Universal (room only) took 40 days to refund us, nearly 6 weeks! Way too long.

I have gotten my refunds within two weeks for my room only cancellations.