Anyone made a spreadsheet with all the dining options?

We are going to WDW for the 2nd time (local, AP for DLR) this summer and trying to decide on which restaurants, especially character meals, we should do. We didn’t do any character meals last time. I was about to create a spreadsheet with each restaurant, the location (park/hotel), characters, type of food, buffet/order, and price but thought, "I bet someone has created this, so I’m asking if anyone has created such a thing because I assume with a planning group like this, someone must have and I don’t want to reinvent the wheel if I don’t have to. Would you be willing to send it to me or post it?

1 Like

Hi Rose! I don’t have a spreadsheet, but our friend Tonya knows everything about the characters at each meal. She will be a great resource for you. I have been to many of them as well, so can help you decide if you like. Of course I have my favorites. :wink:

I was trying to come up with something I could send my DD25, so we could reference while we’re talking. I was just wanting something with ALL the information in one place that was easy to look at. I thought a spreadsheet with all the info in one place would fit the bill. I know Tonya knows about ALL the characters. I just didn’t necessarily want to get all that info from her and data enter it myself into a spreadsheet if someone had already done it. If no one has, then I will. I know you know everything about WDW. You are my goto expert.

In your opinion is the Royal Table worth the premium price? I’m trying to decide whether Akerhus or CRT for princesses.

I haven’t eaten at CRT before so not sure. I ate there when it was King Stefans when I was a kid according to my Mom, but I don’t remember it. We ate at Akershus before it had the characters and we all thought the food was gross. That was 2003 or 2004 though, so things have probably changed. I do know that with this trip at the end of the month, I am excited to try CRT when I only have to pay for 1 person at $75. I am skipping the Akershus meal as I don’t think it is worth $50, the food just doesn’t appeal. I would look at the menus, that may help.

I made a spreadsheet, but only for Quick Service. My thought was that, once in the park, I wanted to be able to quickly whip out a list of the locations and offerings and each place, rather than having to click in and out of each restaurant menu on the app.

Have you checked wdwprepschool? This seems like the kind of thing she might have done…