Anyone interested in seeing a Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run preview?

I’ve been following media coverage of Galaxy’s Edge pretty closely and am working to share that knowledge in a series of videos previewing the new land in Disney World. If you’re interested in seeing the start of that series, then I’ve posted the first video, a look at Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run - Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run Preview - May, 2019 - YouTube

I’d love to hear what fellow Liners think of this.

Just a word of warning, this video is somewhat long and does contain some spoilers, but I know there are a lot of planners here who don’t like surprises anyway!

9 Likes

Just wanted to say, love your stuff.

FOB

1 Like

Great video!

1 Like

SERIOUSLY tempted, but as I’m going in December, I am using all of my willpower to avoid any ride spoilers. I am. however. soaking up all of the aerial pictures posted on various websites…

1 Like

Thanks!

I understand that, so I put a SPOILER ALERT graphic at the start out of respect for folks like you!

The next video in the series will be about dining options in Galaxy’s Edge. I haven’t heard anyone say that they’re concerned about knowing too much ahead of time before they decide what they want to eat on Batuu.

1 Like

Looking forward to this one.

1 Like

thanks for sharing! excited!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed the video!