Anyone else having trouble phoning Disney?

Called this morning and left # for call back. At the end of the day after I call back, I tried holding for 1 hour. Repeatedly asked to press 2 to continue to hold. Now my phone is auto repeat saying “call will be answered in less than 10 minutes”. I think I am going insane now. Lol
It’s been about 20 minutes now…

1 Like

Many people have reported very long wait times when calling, some as long as 8 hours, as well as hang-ups. Unfortunately, this is a very common problem. You are not alone.

2 Likes

Funny how I notice this thread now.
As I’m closing in on the 3 hour mark (4 hours if you count the hour before they dropped my first call)

When they eventually pick up, I’ll have to tell them “never mind. I already spent my money on this long distance call.”

ETA: Seriously after nearly 6 hours on hold, I think my phone bill will rival or exceed the cost of what I’m trying to book.

1 Like

And they just dropped my call again.
Now all circuits are busy, please try your call again.
:rage:

1 Like

OMG this is not okay! :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s a huge problem. I’m so sorry!

2 Likes

Well I’ve heard this ad for Capture My Moment so many times, I’m wondering if I should hire a photographer just so I can re-enact and memorialize the day I spent on hold.

2 Likes

All these posts about long wait times on the phone is the number one reason I use a TA. She does all the waiting for me. And she’s free.

1 Like