Anyone else get a weird discount update

Small World Vacations posted this today… weird!

New WDW Room-Only Discount for Mar 1-Apr 13, 2016

A new Walt Disney World resort room-only discount is available for travel dates March 1 through April 13, 2016.

Get 15% off stays at Value Resorts and 20% off Moderate Resort stays for travel between these dates. Exceptions: All-Star Movies rooms are 10% off, and Port Orleans French Quarter rooms are 15% off.

25% off Deluxe rooms at the Yacht Club, BoardWalk Inn, Polynesian, and Wilderness Lodge for all dates.

15% off Deluxe rooms at the Beach Club, Contemporary, Grand Floridian, and Animal Kingdom Lodge Savanna View and Club Level rooms for all dates.

25% off Disney Vacation Club (DVC) rooms at the BoardWalk Villas, Polynesian Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs (villas and treehouses), and Grand Floridian Villas for all dates. The Grand Floridian’s 3-bedroom Grand Villas are excluded from this offer.

15% off DVC rooms at the Beach Club Villas, Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas, and Wilderness Lodge Villas for all dates.

To take advantage of this offer, contact Disney or your travel agent today.

This is an agency offer?

I think unlikely… agency offers are usually only for a very limited number of resorts.

Usually offers other than the AP offers close out before the last few weeks right? So strange!

Yep… and I’ve checked the Disney site, can’t find it there. But it’s worded exactly like a typical Disney/SWV release.

Maybe a dump of too many open resorts?

Makes sense, wonder if it’ll turn up on MDE in the next day or two.

1 Like

There is NOTHING like this for those dates on the TA site.

And considering that many of these dates have passed, I’m guessing that perhaps they had acquired blocks of rooms and need to sell them off and are using the verbiage from Disney. I have no real idea, this is just my guess.

The current Room only promotion is for travel dates between April 14th-June 11th.

1 Like