Anyone do the Ultimate Nights of Adventure Tour yet?

Really considering this for a rare trip to the World in March. We have limited time in the parks. Seems like a great intro to Pandora and I wouldn’t have to sweat fastpasses for any of the rides at Animal Kingdom. Would love to hear any feedback from someone who has done this tour. Thanks!

1 Like

I had never heard of this until you mentioned it, but I just booked it! Given that I’m there over Presidents’ Week, this is going to save me a LOT of stress about FP+ and ROL dining package for my DAK days!!

Right?! It just wraps it all up into a fabulous (expensive) package for you.

1 Like

Yep! I have 2 days planned for DAK during my trip, and I was able to get it for my first (Monday) which meant I could cancel my ROL dining package (freeing up 2 credits as I was going Tiffins) for that day AND I could move my Boma breakfast on the second DAK day to later (which will be nice after evening EMH at MK and Epcot the 2 prior nights) and not stress about trying to RD it.

Also come to think of it, I can (maybe pending body) sleep in a little my first morning as I’m flying down on Sunday morning on a 5:35am flight - I am staying at an airport-area hotel in Newark the night prior so I can get SOME sleep the night before as opposed to taking a nap and then catching Super Shuttle from Manhattan. I can just pretend it’s a Disney race weekend. LOL.

I think we will also sleep in, use fastpass to go and hit a few rides at Magic Kingdom and then head over to lunch at Yak and Yeti. We should have time to see some critters and maybe a show before the tour, and then the rest of the park is really covered. Hooray!

1 Like