Anyone cancelling a BOG ressie? :)

I know it’s a long shot, but figured I’d post that I’d gladly scoop up a BOG dinner ressie for either 9/5, 9/6, or 9/10 :smile:

I’m looking for one on 11/4, for 3… :four_leaf_clover:

DON’T GIVE UP!!! Seriously!! I was searching for BOG for months…the day before we went to MK someone was canceling and kindly sent it out to Liners to coordinate! I will never forget the experience!! Thanks again to @Oregon_Princess !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are looking for one on 12/4 pleeeeeaaassse

Looking for 10/18 or 10/20 party of 5 please.

Keep trying, 3 days before our trip I found one for 5:30pm. People do cancel, it’s all about timing!

Keep trying ! Lots of folks book a few dinner options, then decide as FPP plans and park days get finalized. I would check at 60 days and 30 days, as people fine-tune FPP and may switch parks and therefore ADRs, and I would check in the week before. With the new cancellation policy, you have a good shot at something coming up last minute. Good luck !!

I am also looking for BOG dinner for 3, 4 or 5 people 12/2-12/11 thanks!

Seriously!! Us too! We are looking for 3 for 9/14 - 9/16. Have been looking almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day. No luck yet

I will be cancelling some the week of Christmas, a couple days once I finalize my plans and figure out FPP days when the time comes

I’m obsessively checking for 8/22. Anyone?

I have been checking 8 to 10 times a day and finally snagged one. I had to switch my days around but finally got one. Still looking for what I really want but with BOG you can’t be picky.