Any thoughts on how quickly Genie+ will sell out this week 3/14-3/17? Can I sleep through the night?

I know that Genie+ sold out for the first time over Presidents Week and wondering if that might happen over Spring Break this week? Do I need to stay awake until midnight or can I buy it when I wake up to head out for RD? Thanks!

I think you can wait until you wake up, just don’t wait too long after that!

It sold out Feb 19 and 20, both times in early afternoon. The actual overall CL were 8 and 9. This week is predicted to be high again, so I’d plan on buying in early morning, maybe before 9.

2 Likes

Plan to buy it first thing in the morning but if your bladder wakes you in the night go ahead and do it then

5 Likes

Thanks. Will definitely buy before 7am so we can get our first LL. Was hoping not to have to stay awake AND get up early. Appreciate your reply!

1 Like

Perfect, thanks.

1 Like

Back here to thank everyone that responded to this question. We just bought the genie plus when we woke up each morning, (at $29 pp!) no problem, and grateful for being able to go to sleep at a reasonable hour every night. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Good to hear it worked out for you.
Thanks for circling back to close the loop!

1 Like

It’s only be selling out in the afternoon so if you but it 6:45 in time for the am booking you ajo up be fine.

1 Like