Any recommendations for Hard Rock Hotel room requests?

Hi,

We’re a family of 5, going to HRH for two nights early April. Any suggestions for room requests? I definitely want to avoid pet friendly rooms, but also looking for quieter spots as we will be pretty jet lagged and want to ensure we neither get disturbed when we want an early night nor disturb other guests if we’re awake at silly o’clock!

TIA, Brizz

We didn’t make a room request - I didn’t even know you could - but we found the hotel very quiet, we never heard a thing from other rooms or out in the corridor.

2 Likes

I was just thinking I could contact the hotel and plead a bit! We booked through Hotelopia and I did mention the pet-free request then but who knows if it’ll be acted on…

I’d read on other forums about people being able to hear their neighbours talking, going to the loo etc and I’m a really light sleeper so was keen to find a quieter spot if possible.

Good to know you found it quiet though :smiley:

I have never found the rooms to be noisy either.

1 Like

Maybe ask on chat too.

1 Like

I’m a very light sleeper too, I need complete silence to sleep! At POFQ we occasionally heard a toilet flush but nothing at HRH.

2 Likes

I am honestly allergic to cats, so I always mention that to be sure I don’t end up in a pet-friendly room. I have also found HRH to be generally quiet.

2 Likes

I am allergic to lots of animal hair and I suspect my eldest is too as he has similar pollen allergies to me. It’s great to hear it’s a quiet hotel, maybe all I need to worry about now is my precious little angels making noise :joy:

2 Likes

Did you find any more info? We are going to be there early April too, I saw somewhere about requesting a renovated room as they come with mini fridges, but I can’t remember how old it was and they might all have been renovated by now.

1 Like

The problem with “quiet rooms” is that that is highly dependent on the people in the rooms around you. What could be quiet one day could have a family that is noisy in it the next.

2 Likes

We have stayed there twice and it was quiet both times except for 1 issue. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night and the rooms have a little speaker that comes on to alert you. A loud message played over and over, for about 30 minutes straight. It would have been fine if the message had been helpful. Instead it just kept saying “an alarm has been activated. Please stand by”. Every 10 seconds, for 30 minutes in a loud voice. No one was sleeping again after that! Other than that incident, very quiet. Both times we have stayed in the wing closest to the parks, which has been great. We take the stairs down and out that side and you are then on the walking path to the parks. When you return your room key will unlock that door so you never need to go to the lobby and wait for elevators (assuming you can take stairs if not on first floor).
On this map it is the wing on the left of the picture.
https://images.app.goo.gl/MUP7BCA1SyvQDA1N6

2 Likes

No, nothing additional to the tips on this thread. Really looking forward to it all now :smiley:

1 Like