Any reason to see Harry Potter live shows twice?

We plan 3 days with park to park tickets. Our first day is planned to be nothing but HP, and on days two and three we will go to the other parts of the park with quick stops back in HP to ride Gringott’s and Forbidden Journey. We are using the HP touring plan from the Unofficial Guide and also the one day plans to see all of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.

That all said, the topic question remains the same: any reason to see Beedle the Bard, Triwizard Spirit, Olivander’s, Knight Bus, Frog Choir, and any other shows I missed twice? Any major difference from show to show?

If memory serves, I believe Beedle the Bard and Celestina Warbeck have different performances. Not sure about Frog Choir… they may mix it up a bit as well. Ollivanders can be slightly different in the wand misfires, but I think it’s pretty much the same. Knight Bus will probably vary on whomever is serving as the conductor at the time.

If it were me, I’d do Beedle the Bard and Celestina Warbeck again, and do the others once. Of course, YMMV.

1 Like