Any guesses what this will be for?

Good question. But seriously, I can’t get past the fact that they all look like really young gym teachers. All they need are whistles around their necks!

1 Like

It’s a Disney Channel show, it will be repeated over and over and overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What?! You’re going to Disney? Why didn’t you tell us?!

I’ve been trying hard to keep it a secret so everyone would be surprised.

Guess I ruined the surprise.

He did tell us. He’s got countdown posts. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Oh. Did you assume I was counting down to Disney? No no. That was me counting down to…uh…the last day of November. Yeah. That’s it. A big deal in this part of the country, as you can imagine.

1 Like

Sigh foolish mortal
You also thanked someone for gifting you a night at BLT/DVC And isn’t this trip in December for a big wedding anniversary? 20+ years? I can’t remember the + number. Congrats!

Oh, wow. You’ve got impressive deductive skills. I thought for SURE that since I posted those things across different threads, no one would put it all together! :wink:

And yes…this trip is in celebration of 25 wonderful years with my wife!

3 Likes

25 years is amazing! Disney is a wonderful way to celebrate! The castle overlays look so festive.

You accused me of cheating once after I used deductive reasoning to guess your location for that picture game ( I hear sarcasm there). Lol I guess some ppl don’t look at other threads.

1 Like

Perhaps so, but it was all in your best interest. “Cheaters never prosper” and all. I was just looking out for your personal well-being in the future, see?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well… critical thinking skills are valuable for so many more things than just games. I’ll keep them.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I said this b4 but CONGRATULATIONS! :tada:

Its called using the resources available :wink:

1 Like

yes! Thank you! :rofl:

1 Like