Another win for TouringPlans!

I would imagine that if you’re reading this, you’re already a fan of and true believer of using Touring Plans at WDW.
Well, I’ve been a fan since before the internet was a thing and they just had books and you had to use pre-printed plans. I’ve also now used their customized plans via their website/app a couple times. And I have to tell you that using them over memorial day weekend was just as I expected – incredibly successful! Using my customized plans allowed my wife and I do do everything we wanted to do in Epcot, HS & MK. Our MK plan even started at 2pm on Memorial Day itself, and we never had to wait more than 10 minutes for anything! (Well, expect at HS I went off-plan to do RnR. My timing was off and I used the single-rider line which actually worked against me! From the time I got in line (8:50am for an 8am opening) to the time I was walking out of the exit was 1 hour and 10 minutes! UGH! I felt like such a non-touring-plans-guest!)

But anyway, I’m once again amazed how well touring plans work! Anyone that doesn’t use them is just wasting their time in line!

11 Likes