Another October MM share

I bet by the end of the weekend we will be full.

1 Like

Hi. I’m interested. Our dates are Oct. 21-26

1 Like

Perfect!

1 Like

How many (over 2) does everyone have in their travel group? We have 3 adults and a 2 year old, so for the purpose of the MM we have 3.

We have 8 :open_mouth: my parents will be with us for 3 days and then we’re down to 6.

1 Like

What is a memory share group?

It’s a group of people sharing a memory maker (for photopass) to save money.

We are still a group of 4. 3 adults and a teenager.

1 Like

Hi Chrystal. Count us in. As I mentioned in my other reply, there are 5 of us. We will be ther Oct 10th-14th. Thanks and let me know what I need to do.

1 Like

This should complete our group. I will go ahead and set up a dummy MDE account today. If everyone will pm me your email address and first & last name associated with your MDE account, I will send out invitations to join. The cost should be $33.80 if everyone who said they were interested here does participate. I’ll also contact you privately to collect money. I’d like to have it all collected by Oct 5.

If there still is room, would like to join.

Just a quick trip for us arriving October 15 and leaving 17th and will only be doing one party at magic kingdom on the 15th

1 Like

As of right now we are full, but if someone doesn’t follow through, you’ll be 1st in line.

I would like to be considered as well Travel dates October 25-31

1 Like

Sorry so late. Dealing with Hurricane Imelda flooding. I have not been online much.

1 Like

I am interested as well if someone else drops out. Traveling Oct 9-16. Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe fit4life2, sherrisheppard, and eemden54 can share together. If any of you want to take the initiative to lead a share I can forward you the instructions. If the 3 of you share it would be $56 but I bet you could find others to join as well.

1 Like

If It is not too difficult I can definitely try to set one up. If you don’t mind forwarding the instructions. My email address is ssheppard@lundylawllp.com. Thank you

1 Like

Sent. There was also another thread someone made a day or 2 ago looking for an October share to join.

New another October Memory Maker Share 2019. I have started a new thread for October MM share if your still interested

Sherri

I’m going to give out the password in 2 day increments. You will have more than 2 days to download, but this way we won’t all be trying to download at once, slowing down the site.

I started with Dtoles since she traveled first.
Thursday I will give the password to Laura.kearns ( I know it’s Halloween, you don’t have to hurry to try to get them in 2 days) then I will continue in order of our trips every two days.