Annual Passholder News 3.2.2022

How many ppl check their MDE for AP news? Well, I don’t. Heard about this from bloggers. Nothing about it is on the Passholder site either… why not there? Hopefully this will run smoothly, as in the past, and not be another Figment Bucket shit show

2 Likes

Let me know if they ever announce the return of AP sales. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Yikes! Do I have to check my MDE app for that news too :angry: ?
However, when that news comes out, I’m sure someone else will post b4 me :smirk:

3 Likes

…let’s hope they don’t run out. I don’t arrive until the afternoon of Mar 30.

1 Like

The way they did the squeak peek is you got a link to sign in and then you chose a date and time from a calendar. I hope they do it the same way. You should be ok

I don’t like that they’re giving them out at Disney Springs instead of Epcot. I try to avoid that place like the plague (probably because currently it is filled with the plague).

5 Likes

I am totally w/ you on this!

3 Likes

I got an email about it today. But I am not local with no March trip planned, so no dice for me anyway.

1 Like

in MDE, NOT MO like Figment bucket was, but not pushing that button until I’m w/in 45 mi (live 60mi away) b/c Disney IT. I can’t risk looking out of curiosity and then lose the opportunity. We’re going Thursday or Friday.

1 Like

this is a virtual wait ppl

2 Likes

And I’m thinking, “This is a MAGNET, people!”

3 Likes

wait…they’re not mailing this at all? I thought they woulda mailed it.

:slightly_frowning_face:

DFB are idiots. They just stand in line for crap so they can say “it was so insane! Look at what we did! Aren’t we amazing??”

In a days time or so, the wait will be nothing. Happens EVERY time they release a new magnet. First few days and weekends are nuts, but then you just walk right up and pick it up outside of that.

3 Likes

You don’t stand in a physical line, you join a virtual que and are notified when to come to pick it up. It’s like the seasonal festival magnets pre-covid where APs would stand inline at EC or that cookie place in AK to pick up their ‘special’ magnet. You have to be there to get one.

all the details of how to get one are on MDE… lots of fine print; they aren’t making this easy :unamused:

1 Like

Yes, this! and all the ebay pirates are notified too. But they have to be AP ebay pirates for this one. The fine print says you have to show your AP and a government issued ID :roll_eyes: ONE PER AP holder

2 Likes

right but that doesn’t change my statement. DFB does this crap all the time. They stood in the 6 hour line for the Figment bucket, all so they could say they did. So people would look at them with awe and think “wow, they’re in the trenches!” or some nonsense. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

oh yes… well that is STUPID. I refused and I still got one when they did a MO for it a few weeks later :partying_face: Now, I just have to figure out how to mail it to my DD, the big figment fan :laughing:

1 Like

you don’t.

“You want it? You gotta visit!”

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

I did tell her I have temporary custody :wink: …and I am hoping they visit before I find a box for it. It’s been a year now :frowning: Stupid covid :rage:

1 Like

Actually, to be fair, they stood in line for 1 hour 10 minutes, but also reported that a CM told them the line had grown as long as 6 1/2 hours that day.

… I’ll be there the afternoon of March 30. My only hope is this still have magnets left😂

1 Like