Annoyed with WDW Website

Ok, maybe I am crazy (or just old), but am I the only one who gets really annoyed with the changes to the WDW website since last year? First of all, there are all these delays every time a video (that I don’t want to view) is loading. Secondly, I miss the “My Reservations” page within MDE, where I could easily view all of my dining and FP reservations on one page. Comments?

2 Likes

Oh, preach it!

I can’t STAND the automatically playing video on the homepage that takes forever to load. And once the link you want to clink on finally shows up, when you go to click, the page shifts down so that you click on the wrong thing while it decides to start playing a video that is entirely pointless. I HATE it.

I was “randomly selected” to provide my feedback on the website recently via on-line survey, and you can be sure I let them know my feelings.

2 Likes

you are NOT alone

1 Like

My Reservations is now called My Plans. It’s the same thing, shows you a list of all your ADRs and FP by date. :grin:

And if I can figure things out it can’t be that bad. (And I did have experience with previous versions)

PS our office motto was “change is bad”, followed by laughter

1 Like

I hate the Plans page with the huge icons - it’s unreadable! I made my own sheet of TEXT based plans. Frustrating. It’s not just Disney - every website is going this way - videos, huge pictures, lack of detailed information - ugh, annoying.

1 Like

I hate the latest app change. Trying to surprise DS with the next trip and now I need to keep him away from the app because the most prominent thing when you open it are the next trip dates. Ugh.

1 Like