Animal Kingdom - which FP to Tap & Drop?

I agree. To get a morning FOP even on low crowd days, you really need it to be at least day 5, probably day 6.

2 Likes

Here’s the graph for Navi on an emh day there during 1 of the spring break weeks. Na'vi River Journey Wait Times - Monday, April 13, 2020.

Looks very doable at RD, even if you’re a tad later than 8am. Actually, the park was opening up to 30 minutes b4 stated RD when we were there last October.

I believe still doing that, not sure if they’ll be still doing that next spring. But you can post that question here or on Chat closer to the date.

We’ve always hit RD around 30 minutes b4 stated time, even when opening as stated. Always takes a while thru bag check etc. The 1st 30 - 60 minutes in the morning in the parks is great for short lines, and staying ahead of the crowd rest of the day.

BTW, I’d never wait more that 10 minutes for Navi. It’s a nice ride, but not IMO worth wait 30 minutes or more.

The odds are very, very low that you will be able to get a morning FP for FOP at 60+3. I earliest FOP FP that I was able to get was 11:10 am at 60+4 … and I felt lucky to have that available. Maybe you will get lucky and find one, but I wouldn’t make your plan around a morning FP for FOP at 60+3 without having an alternative.

2 Likes

I second this - and if planning for FOP at RD, if get there 75 before.

1 Like

So I just wanted to comment that my FP day was this past Tuesday, the 27th. My AK day was 60+2, and while the first couple of morning hour FOP FP were unavailable, there was plenty from 11AM - park closing time. I had to change my TP for the day around a little from what I wanted initially, but I still was able to easily get a FP, it’s not impossible.

1 Like