Animal Kingdom Help Plz!

@darkmite2
I agree with you… the first one was just not working well.

I did copy from the ultimate touring plan but I had cut a lot of things out like the whole conservation/train stuff and some of the animal walks and some shows (nemo, up).

I feel like this looks a bit better. After Tusker house there is 15 minutes of Free time and there is also lots of time to see Pandora after FOP and before Safari. There is also free time around the Tam Tam which I feel like is almost a break in itself. The whole Dino Land stuff - I would prefer to not do the fossil fun games haha but if my youngest sees them then I know she will want to do them! So I am just looking at it like we have approx 2 hours for Dinoland to get done what we get done.
I love your suggestion of Navi at night because I did want to see Pandora at night as I heard it was beautiful.
How does this one look?
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3983457

This looks much more manageable. My only recommendation now is to be aware of getting your 4th + FPP. Same day FPPs drop in AK at the following times:

AK - 11:01am, 1:01pm, 3:01pm, 5:01pm

You should be able to snag a Dinosaur! FPP right before Lion King starts or a Navi at the end of the night. You might even be able to get both. After you do a 4th FPP at Dino! you can start looking for that late Navi after the 3:01 drop time.

I’m not going to suggest trying to get EE as an extra FPP because it looks like that wait isn’t unreasonable and your the wait at Navi is the same as both EE rides combined.

Thank you!! I will definitely be trying to get them! If at 1:01 there was both navi and dinosaur would you take dinosaur and take the risk that navi might not drop at 3:01 or 5:01?

I don’t know why but I have found the Animal Kingdom day so hard to plan! I am very thankful for your help and now can cancel those extra dinning reservations that I have!

This was the one question I was hoping you wouldn’t ask! :crazy_face:

This is such a dilemma because it’s the “bird in the hand” philosophy vs. you should be able to get a Navi late.

Will all 10 people be going on both? Getting FPPs for 10 ppl is so hard. I’d get the FPP for whichever is the “must do” for the most ppl in your group.

You can try to split up the group and look for 5 / 5 at overlapping times like: One group of 5 has FPP for 2pm and the other has FPP for 2:30pm - everyone can go in together at 2:30pm since the times over lap.

(I’m not a Navi fan and I love Dino! so that influences my choice too.)

Does that help? I know it was kinda of a indecisive answer.

Haha!! I know you could never know the answer… One day you might get both and not the next! You don’t know what they will drop!
Everyone will do Navi. My daughter is the only one who will not do Dino… So myself or my husband can stay off with her and do the triceratop spin. … (I have that in my touring plan but it is just her that will want to do it!)

We both have done Dino before…11 years ago but don’t mind sitting out. She loves dinosaurs but I think it would scare her. I remember it being pretty scary especially with a trex at the end…

This is with me knowing it’s coming! It took my teen 3 times to finally look!

Haha those are great!!! So yes I think it is safe to say it hasn’t changed and would terrify her :laughing:

1 Like

It even scares, errr terrifies, 34 year olds!! I’ve ridden twice, never again. I love the dinosaurs and miss Ellen’s Energy Adventure, but I’m definitely not brave enough for Dinosaur!

1 Like