Animal Kingdom EMH May, June 2019 - For real?

The crowd calendar lists the estimated hours from March 2019 onwards. The Animal Kingdom seems to have am EMH listed virtually every day in May and June per the crowd calendar. Is that estimate based in reality or is that a glitch? I’m struggling to understand why AK would have so many am EMH next May and June. The trend doesn’t continue into July, so it’s not to meet a summer rush; as far as I know, there are no new rides opening around then or anything. Any thoughts? Error or reality? If the latter, any idea what would be driving it?

The reason it shows is because that what happened this year. Leading up to TSL opening, AK had EMH. Once TSL opened, DHS had EMH every day for a couple of months.

At this point, there’s no way to know what will happen next year. But once Disney publishes park hours we’ll have a better idea. Of course, they could still add EMH every day for one park, or mix it up more.

1 Like

EMH at AK will probably continue until the crowds for FOP drop to acceptable levels. Who knows when that will be. I’d make your plan adaptable to both opening times.

Well yes. There are currently EMH on Mondays and Saturdays.

But not every single day as there wee in May and June, which is what the OP was asking about.

Thanks! It sounds like daily am EMH at AK are unlikely in 2019. I’ll run on that assumption until some actual times are published.