Animal Kingdom Dinner

:astonished:

I thought it was great!

I was going to add, if you choose Sana’a and can spare the time go to Jambo House first before dinner and let DD enjoy some of the bead activities or drumming too.

Maybe we got a set of crummy goggles. My son and I were out there for quite a while and neither of us could see anything at all - not because there were no animals but because the goggles were pretty useless

Here come the first tech support question … “Did you turn them on?”

1 Like

I took them off and put them back on again. Lol.

Thanks tech support.

Did you remove the lens caps?

And did you turn them the other way round?

It seems too basic…but…

Anecdote mode on…

Back when I was in college, I was working part time at a Little Caesars as an assistant manager. Anyhow, busy nights like Fridays I would man landing (where you cut/box up the pizzas) by myself, which was basically nonstop for a few hours. Anyhow, one Friday, there was a call on one of our four phone lines from my mom. So, I’m there whipping pizzas out the oven with a phone cradled next to my ear when she decides she wants instructions on how to know if the VCR was properly set to record something.

I spent the next minute explaining what to look for, and how there will be this little light on the front that looks like a pair of eyeglasses that shows if there is a tape inside already. I then asked if she can see what I’m talking about.

“No, I can’t,” she said.

“Okay. There must not be a tape in it. Is the thing turned on?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“Well…the cabinet is still closed.”

Ugh. I told my mother I would have to call her back AFTER the rush and then hung up.

So, before checking power…make sure they open the cabinet. :wink:

Anecdote mode off.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Omg

YES!

:joy::joy:

On a “resort mostly” trip we went to Sanna for an early lunch and then went over to AK. (We had "after 1:00 tickets). I swear our experince is why I now have an offer in on AKV. The food is good, by but the experience is amazing. So definitely go when it is light, but I wouldn’t go if you plan on going back to AK (just stay in the park)

PS: upon reflection I would like to note that my “get my family to fall in love with all of WDW through a resort mostly trip” sneaky plan worked :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We love all 3 restaurants you mention. Yak and Yeti isn’t as interesting of a setting but the food is fantastic. Sanaa definitely had the best atmosphere. I think the biggest factor is if you want to leave the park b/c that is a lot of transportation.

I’m so excited to read all of these comments about Sanaa! We have booked lunch on our travel home day for this August. Now if only I could be confident this trip would actually happen …

3 Likes