Animal Kingdom 2 day plan

Do you have any advice on making a plan for spreading Animal Kingdom out over 2 days instead of 1?

1 Like

I haven’t personally done my plan, but right now, I’m focusing day one on rides and day 2 on exploring the animals. AK was always a full day park for us, so with the addition of Pandora we also want to take 2 days. I’m hoping for FPs for FOP for both days, but I kind of doubt we’ll get them the first day as it’s the first day of our trip.

1 Like

I tend to break it up into lands/areas as you would with other parks. Somehow I always wind up spending most of my time in Africa and Pandora.

3 Likes

I’m splitting the attractions by land. I’m also planning on a FOP FP for both days if I can get them. I don’t see how people can see all of it in one day. We’re big animal lovers though.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, I’m new to using blogs and appreciate any advice I can get.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. I think I’m going to split it by land so we don’t spend as much time walking back and forth.

1 Like

Thanks I think that will work and it seems like those are the best areas for us too.

1 Like

It is quite possible to visit the popular rides on both days (FOP, Safari and EE). Unfortunately, it means not really splitting up the parks. It can give you more flexibility this way at the expense of walking.

We will usually see the Africa animals one day and Asia the other day and also split up the shows and characters. We tend to go to the the Dinosaur area once and the other day Rafiki.

1 Like